- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Basic Pizza Sauce 2
Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic to pan; sauté 30 seconds.
Stir in wine; cook 30 seconds.
Add tomato paste, oregano, pepper, and tomatoes.
Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes or until thick.
Remove from heat; stir in basil and vinegar (cool).
Spicy Pizza Sauce Variation:
Add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper with the oregano and black pepper; omit basil. Yield: 1 1/3 cups.
( My Recipes )
- [1/4] cup white wine
-  garlic clove, minced
-  teaspoon dried oregano
-  tablespoons tomato paste
-  tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- [1/4] cup finely chopped onion
- [1/2] teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- [1/8] teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
-  (14.5-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- [-] cooking spray