- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Mega Meatball Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
On a round pizza stone or pan or on a rectangular baking sheet, using flour or cornmeal to dust the dough, spread out the dough to form your crust.
If you are using a baking sheet, drizzle pan with extra-virgin olive oil then set crust in place.
Poke the pizza dough in several areas with the tines of a fork.
Drizzle the dough with extra-virgin olive oil then season it with finely chopped rosemary and a little salt.
Place in oven 10 minutes.
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan, then the meat.
Brown and crumble meat a couple of minutes, then add onions and garlic.
Season the meat with salt and pepper then work in the tomato paste using the back of a wooden spoon to combine.
Stir in the cheese, parsley and oregano.
Remove pizza crust from oven and top with meat.
Arrange cheese over the pizza, working to edges.
Return the pizza to the oven and bake until cheese is golden, another 10 to 12 minutes.
( Rachael Ray )
-  pizza dough
-  teaspoon dried oregano
- [1 1/2] pounds ground sirloin
-  (6-ounce) can tomato paste
-  medium onion, finely chopped
- [4 to 6] cloves garlic, finely chopped
- [1/2] cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
-  tablespoons finely chopped rosemary leaves, a couple of sprigs
- [3/4] pound fresh mozzarella or brick mozzarella, your choice, sliced or grated
- [-] coarse salt
- [-] black pepper
- [-] a handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- [-] a palm full all-purpose flour or cornmeal
- [-] extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling, plus 2 tablespoons – 2 turns of the pan