- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Easy White Pizza
Special equipment: 14-inch round pizza pan
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Adjust the oven rack to the lower third of the oven.
Brush the pizza pan with oil.
On a work surface, using your hands, press the pizza dough into a large flat disk and transfer it to the greased pan.
Using your fingers, press the dough out until it has stretched to the perimeter of the pan.
Create a dough "lip" around the outer edges of the pan.
Brush the entire surface of the dough lightly with garlic oil and pierce the bottom of the crust all over with a fork, to prevent bubbling.
Evenly spread the mozzarella over the crust.
Using 2 spoons, dollop teaspoon-sized mounds of ricotta evenly over the mozzarella.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and evenly sprinkle the chopped oregano over the top.
-  (1-pound) ball frozen pizza dough, thawed and at room temperature
- [1/2] cup whole milk ricotta
-  cups shredded mozzarella cheese
-  teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves, plus more for garnish
- [-] garlic-flavored olive oil
- [-] kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bake in the lower third of the oven until the crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and browning on top, 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before garnishing with additional oregano and slicing into 8 pieces.
Cook's Note: Try buying fresh pizza dough from your local pizzeria; just be sure to let it sit out at room temperature for a few minutes, as warmer dough is easier to work with.
( Claire Robinson )