- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Blackened Chicken Pizza with Yellow Tomato Salsa
Preheat a large heavy skillet over very high heat.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Combine grill seasoning, paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper on a plate.
Press thin cut chicken into seasoning on 1 side.
Add oil to screaming hot pan and cook chicken 2 minutes on each side.
Spread out a little flour or cornmeal and stretch out pizza dough onto a pizza pan.
Shred reduced fat cheese.
Remove chicken from pan and chop.
Combine tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and thyme.
Make garlic paste by chopping garlic then mashing it with the flat of your knife and a generous pinch of coarse salt.
Add paste to salsa.
Add zest and juice of 1/2 lime and mix salsa thoroughly.
Scatter chicken, salsa and cheese over pizza dough working to the edges of both pies.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until crisp and bubbly-brown on top.
( Rachael Ray )
-  pizza dough
-  clove garlic
-  teaspoon chili powder
- [1/2] lime, zested and juiced
-  tablespoons thyme leaves
- [1/4] cup chopped red onion
- [3/4] pound thin cut chicken breast
- [1/2] teaspoon dried cayenne pepper
-  teaspoon sweet paprika – eyeball it
-  tablespoons cilantro leaves (optional)
-  tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan
-  small yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- [1/2] jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
-  tablespoon grill seasoning (recommended: Montreal Grill Seasoning) or other seasoning blend
- [1/2] pound brick reduced fat Cheddar with jalapeno or chipotle pepper (recommended: Cabot brand)
- [-] coarse salt
- [-] all-purpose flour or cornmeal, a couple of tablespoons to work dough