- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Venetian Rolled Pizza
Position an oven rack in the lower 1/3 of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F.
On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough to a 12 to 14-inch diameter circle, about 1/4-inch thick.
Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella over the dough.
Arrange the prosciutto over the cheese in a single layer.
Sprinkle with the spinach.
Top with the remaining cheese.
Take 1 end of the circle and roll the dough up into a thin cylinder, gently folding in the ends.
Brush the dough with the olive oil and season with the salt.
Place the dough, seam side down, on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Allow the pizza to cool for 10 minutes.
-  pound pizza dough
-  tablespoon olive oil
-  ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
-  cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
-  cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) torn baby spinach
- [-] flour, for dusting
- [-] kosher salt, for seasoning
Using a serrated knife, cut the pizza into 3/4-inch pieces and serve.
( Giada de Laurentiis )