- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Thai Chicken Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Form pizza crust on pizza pan or cookie sheet.
Top with duck or plum sauce - spread it around like you would pizza sauce.
Sprinkle the pizza with some crushed red pepper flakes then top with cheese and peppers.
Bake until golden and bubbly, 15 to 17 minutes.
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Combine vegetable oil, soy sauce and peanut butter with hot sauce and grill seasoning.
Use the microwave to loosen up peanut butter if it is too cold to blend into sauce, 10 seconds ought to do it.
Add chicken and coat evenly with mixture.
Let stand 10 minutes then grill chicken cutlets 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until firm.
Slice chicken into very thin strips.
While chicken cooks, mix honey and vinegar and add the cucumber.
Turn to coat evenly.
Top the hot, cooked pizza with chicken, scallions, sprouts and cilantro.
Drain cucumbers and scatter over the pizza. Garnish pizza with peanuts, cut into 8 wedges and serve.
( Rachael Ray )
-  pizza dough
-  tablespoons honey
-  scallions, chopped
-  teaspoons hot sauce
-  tablespoons soy sauce
-  tablespoon vegetable oil
- [1/2] cup duck sauce or plum sauce
- [1/4] cup chopped peanuts, 2 ounces
- [1/2] red bell pepper, thinly sliced
-  chicken breast cutlets, 1/2 pound
-  rounded tablespoonful peanut butter
- [1/2] teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
-  cup bean spouts, a couple of handfuls
-  tablespoons rice wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- [1/4] seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into matchsticks
-  package (2 cups) shredded provolone or Monterey Jack cheese
-  teaspoons grill seasoning (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning) eyeball it
- [-] palm full cilantro leaves, chopped