- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Peking Chicken Pizza
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Heat a grill pan over high heat.
Drizzle oil over chicken cutlets and season with grill seasoning blend or salt and pepper.
Grill chicken 3 or 4 minutes on each side.
Slice chicken into very thin strips.
Sprinkle a pizza pan or baking stone with cornmeal or flour.
Press dough into a pizza shell, working all the way to edges of the pan.
Sprinkle the edges of your dough with sesame seeds.
Cover the pie with 3 tablespoons each plum sauce or duck sauce and barbecue sauce.
Cover pie with cheese.
Top with sliced chicken and scallions and red pepper.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until crisp and cheese is bubbly.
Cut into 8 slices.
( Rachael Ray )
-  pizza dough (you are making 1 12-inch pie)
- [2 to 3] tablespoons sesame seeds
- [1/4] red bell pepper, chopped
-  tablespoons cornmeal or all-purpose flour
-  tablespoons plum sauce or Peking Duck Sauce
-  scallions, chopped in 1-inch pieces on an angle
-  tablespoons barbecue sauce, any variety or brand
-  cups shredded Monterey Jack, available on dairy aisle
- [1/2] pound thin cut (cutlets) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- [-] extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- [-] grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Seasoning by McCormick) or salt and pepper