- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Roll out the pizza dough and place on a pizza pan or large baking sheet.
Spread the BBQ sauce all over crust.
Top with the pork, corn, jalapenos and cheese.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the crust is golden.
Top with fresh cilantro, serve with a simple green salad.
( Robin Miller )
-  pizza crust
-  tablespoons BBQ sauce
- [1/2] cup frozen corn, defrosted
-  tablespoons pickled jalapeno rings
-  cup cooked BBQ pork, diced or shredded
-  tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- [1 1/2] cups shredded Monterey jack cheese