- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Boboli Pizza Crust 2
Add all ingredients except second parmesan cheese to breadmaker in order listed by your manufacturer.
It is a good idea to put the garlic down inside the flour so it does not slow the yeast.
Set breadmaker on dough setting.
When complete, form two crusts on pizza pans.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cover and let rise again.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes at about 450 F until light brown (cool).
Wrap tightly in foil and freeze until you get the pizza urge.
Great to have around for easy last minute dinners.
-  cup water
-  teaspoon salt
-  tablespoon sugar
-  tablespoons olive oil
-  cups all purpose flour
-  teaspoon minced garlic
-  teaspoons parmesan cheese
-  teaspoons Red Star active dry yeast
- [1/2] teaspoon Italian seasoning
- [-] armesan cheese to sprinkle