- More Pizza Recipes
- Breakfast Berries Pizza
- Chicago-Style Deep Dish
- Grill (Sausage & Mozzarella)
- Grilled California Pizza
- Fresh Tomatoes & Basil Pizza
- Low Carb Pizza
- Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
- Mini Pizzas
- Pizza Pizzas
- Pizza Rustica
- Stuffed French Bread Rustica
- U-D Sausage & Mushroom
Sicilian Pizza Dough
1. Coat a large bowl with teaspoon of olive oil and set aside.
2. Stir first three ingredients together and let sit for 10 minutes, until nice and foamy.
3. Place three cups of flour in large bowl and mix in salt.
4. Place one cup of flour on work surface.
5. Mix pour olive oil into yeast mixture and then pour yeast mixture into bowl with flour.
-  teaspoon sugar
- [1/2] teaspoon salt
-  teaspoons olive oil
-  cups flour (approx)
-  (1/4 ounce) packages dry yeast
- [1 1/2] cups water (105 F to 115 F)
6. Stir until as combined as possible.
7. Turn out onto floured surface.
8. With well floured hands, knead dough to work in the cup of flour on the board.
9. Continue kneading until nice, smooth dough-ball is formed.
10. Place in oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap, then kitchen towel and let sit for 30 minutes.
11. Dough should double (at least).
12. Use half the dough to form a pizza crust, crimp the edges, brush edges with olive oil and top as desired.
13. Bake on pizza stone or ceramic tile at 425 F for approx 15 minutes.